If your fob has been lost or stolen, please contact our office regarding a replacement with your building reference and block details. Please email us at  Please note we can only issue replacement building fobs to the landlord of the property. If you are a tenant please ensure you contact your landlord first to request a replacement and they will forward the request onto us.