CCTV / Video surveillance

Please note: If there is closed-circuit television (CCTV) / video surveillance equipment at your block, any images or information captured via this method can only be shared with the Police in the event of a crime being committed and reported. To assist we have set out the recommended course of action:

What should you do?

  1. Report any crime/incident to the Police on 101 or 999 for an emergency. Please ensure that as part of your report that you provide our contact details ( so that the Police can contact us to request the footage to aid in their investigation. Due to data protection (see our privacy policy) we will not share or supply footage to any third parties (apart from the Police).
  2. Email us at to inform us of the issue, to ensure that we are aware that footage may be required by the Police. When you email in, please ensure that you provide the date, time, location and any other relevant information.
  3. Our team will then make arrangements to access the footage as necessary and supply to the Police on request. Please note that accessing the system and potential footage can take time.

Ian Gibbs Estate Management are a data controller and therefore the data controller is ultimately accountable for each of these principles and is obliged by law to be able to demonstrate compliance at all times.